What is the value of funds / securities that a trading member can retain while doing the settlement?
- Entire pay-in obligation of funds & securities outstanding at the end of day on date of settlement
- In Derivative segment apart from margin liability as on the date of settlement, additional margins (maximum up-to 125% of margin requirement on the day of settlement) .
- Trading members shall not retain the value of funds & securities to the extent of the value of turnover (gross turnover) executed on date of settlement in cash market segment.
- An amount of up to Rs 10,000/- (net amount across segment and across stock exchanges) after taking a one-time written consent of the client and in the manner prescribed in Exchange Circular NSE/INSP/36889 dated February 02, 2018.
- Trading members are directed to credit the settlement amount (Monthly/Quarterly) to the client bank account directly and not run any schemes to invest the actual settlement amount (Monthly / Quarterly) with the consent/without consent of the client / through POA in any scheme or investment products.