The word IPO stands for Initial Public Offerings. An initial public offering (IPO) is a process by which a private company becomes publicly traded for the first time by selling its stock. Initial public offerings offer an opportunity for the company for gaining capital from people who makes this IPO investment. Investing in upcoming IPOs gives a fair opportunity to investors to gain profit and earn a good ROI on their IPO investment. Following the IPO, shares are freely traded in the open market, known as the free float. Initial public offerings (IPOs) can be used to raise new Equity Capital for businesses, to monetize the investments of private shareholders such as company founders or private equity investors, and to make current holdings or future capital raising easier to trade by becoming publicly traded. To apply for active/upcoming IPOs in 2022 Click here. To know more about upcoming IPOs in 2022 scroll down
नमस्ते दोस्तों, इस वीडियो मै आपको बताऊंगा की आप किसी शेयर को GEPL Advance...
Let us make your money work harder for you.
Open your account today
Frequently asked Questions
What are the benefits of IRF?
- It is a good hedging mechanism. In India, interest rates are high due to high inflation. However, at some stage, they could go down too. It may be a good idea to protect your borrowing costs against future movements in interest rates.
- There is no Securities Transaction Tax (STT). This makes hedging a reasonably efficient process.
- The real-time dissemination of prices means there is greater transparency in trading.
Why should you apply for an IPO?
- Initial Public offering is an excellent source of income for a company that helps in its expansion. If you are an informed investor where you are aware of the fundamentals of the company, then investing in IPO would be a great opportunity for you.
- With the few easy steps and with multiple payment methods you can easily apply for the IPOs.
What are the types of IPOs?
There are two types of IPOs - Book building IPO and Fixed price issue. Investors participating in Fixed price issue, must ensure that, when making the application, they pay the full price of the shares. A book-building issue is a comparatively new notion in India. There is no fixed price, but a price band or range. The lowest and highest price is referred to as 'floor price' and 'cap price'. You should bid for the shares you would like to pay at the desired amount. After reviewing the bids, the price of the stock is then set. After each day, when the book is constructed, the demand for the share is known.
Why Do Companies Have IPOs?
Although an initial public offering (IPO) is the first time the public can acquire shares in a company, it's crucial to remember that one of the aims of an IPO is to allow early investors in the company to cash out their assets.
Consider an IPO to represent the conclusion of one stage in a company's life cycle and the commencement of another—many of the initial investors want to cash out on a new venture or start-up. Investors in more established private companies that are going public, on the other hand, may prefer the option to sell some or all their shares.
IPO Opening Date
IPO Closing Date
Min Order Quantity
Offer for Sale
Pre Issue Share Holding
Post Issue Share Holding
IPO Open Date
IPO Close Date
Basis of Allotment Date
Initiation of Refunds
Credit of Shares to Demat Account
IPO Listing Date
1) Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020. 2) Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge. 3) Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment. 4)Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.5) Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month. 6) For Stock Broking transaction : Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account 7) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary 8) Update/ confirm your mobile number/email ID with us OR If you wish to change/ modify the current Mobile No. & E-mail ID, you are requested to provide MODIFICATION FORM duly filled in and signed OR If you do not want to provide Mobile No. & E-mail ID, you are requested to send DECLARATION FORM duly filled and signed. 9) Receive information of your transactions directly from exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors 10) No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remain in investor's account. 11)As per SEBI Circular MIRSD/ SE /Cir-19/2009 dated December 3, 2009 Client transaction account shall be required to do the actual settlement of funds and securities at least once in a Quarter or month.
We are a full service brokerage firm. We cater across the gamut of Financial Services from Mutual Funds and Equity to IPOs, Wealth Management, Insurance, Bonds, NCD, Corporate Fixed deposits, Loan against Shares & Demat services.
GEPL CAPITAL PRIVATE LIMITED: CIN No.- U67120MH1997PTC110941 Registered office address- D-21, Dhanraj Mahal, CSM Marg, Colaba, Mumbai-400001;Tel No.-022 66182400, SEBI Registration No’s- GEPL Capital Private Limited- INZ000168137(NSE and BSE); CDSL- IN-DP-CDSL-27-99;Research Analyst Certificate No.:-INH000000081; AMFI-ARN-27210;
DISCLAIMER: Please read the risk disclosure documents prescribed by the Stock Exchange carefully before investing. There is no assurance or guarantee of the returns. Investment in the securities market is subject to market risk, read all the related documents carefully before investing.
You agree that GEPL Capital Pvt. Ltd. can modify or alter the terms and conditions of the use of this service without any liability. GEPL Capital Pvt. Ltd. has launched e-broking services. It reserves the right to decide the criteria based on which customers would be allowed to avail of these services.